The policy of the Sociological Association of Education regarding judging and review by peers
- The necessary condition for publishing or not publishing any article is receiving two positive judgments or two negative judgments. The editor and specialized editors of your journal can be the referee.
- Whenever the editor receives a positive review and a negative review for an article, a third review will be required.
- The article that is submitted to the journal for the second time must go through all the review and judging stages again. For the second time, a submission article refers to an article that has already been rejected by the journal and the author has revised and revised it and resubmitted it to the journal. In this case, the editor is free to send the article to the previous referees or the specialized secretary or to select new referees. In order for an article to be judged for the second time, the author must have revised it based on the opinions of previous referees.
- Conditional article (under review) is an article that has received two positive reviews and has been accepted on the condition that the recommended revisions are applied and the amended article is referred to the journal office for review and final review. The conditional article can be considered accepted provided that a positive judgment is made by the editor or previous referees. If this single judgment is negative, the article will need two positive judgments for final acceptance. The article under review will be rejected if the author of the article has not corrected and revised the article as requested by the judges, or new content has been added to it that is not considered acceptable quality, or new errors and defects have been included in it. The editor is obliged to treat the authors of rejected articles or notes that are being re-judged appropriately.
- If an article is considered outside the scope of the journal, is sub-standard in terms of structure or its content is not professionally appropriate, the article can not be accepted for review and judgment. In this case, the article must be returned to the author with a letter stating the reasons for not accepting the article.
- The number of positive or negative judgments for accepting or rejecting technical notes is similar to the provisions of the article. In general, a single policy applies to articles and technical notes.
- The names of the judges are not disclosed to the authors, so it is better to avoid writing the opinions of the judges manually if possible to prevent the disclosure of the identity of the referee through his signature. The referee papers must be sent to the journal office with the name and signature of the referee, and it is the duty of the journal experts to delete the name of the referee before sending it to the author.
- The content of the editor's note as well as the interview in the journal is within the scope of the editor's responsibility unless he delegates his responsibility to another person.
- Judging articles in this journal is done by Peer Review Double Blind by at least two judges.
The names of the professors who collaborate in the Sociology of Education Association in judging articles are as follows:
|maryam Taghvaee Yazdi||Associate Professor of Educational Management, Islamic Azad University, Sari Branch, Mazandaran, Iran|
|Farhad Tanhaye Reshvanloo||Psychology||Department of Psychology, Shandiz Institute of Higher Education, Mashhad, Iran|
|Javad Jahan||PhD in Curriculum Planning, Educational Mission, Department of Educational Sciences, Farhangian University, Kermanshah, Iran.|
|Fatemeh Hajiarbabi||Department of Psychology, Kavian Institute of Higher Education, Mashhad, Iran|
|Seyed Zahra Hoseini Daronkala||Assistant Professor of Educational Management, Babol Branch, Islamic Azad University, Babol, Iran|
|Leila Hosseini Taqladehi||Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Management, Ramsar Branch, Islamic Azad University, Ramsar, Iran|
|Abotaleb Saadati shamir||Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran.|
|Mohammad Salehi||Associate Professor, Department of Educational Sciences, Sari Branch, Islamic Azad University, Sari, Iran|
|Mohammadreza Saffarian||Department of Educational Sciences, Mashhad Branch, Islamic Azad University, Mashhad, Iran|
|jamal ashoori||Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Khorasgan Branch, Isfahan, Iran.|
|Mohammad Azad Abdollahpour||Islamic Azad University ,Mahabad branch|
|Asma Fooladi||Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Tabaran Institute of Higher Education, Mashhad, Iran|
|Hossien Mahdian||Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Bojnourd Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bojnourd, Iran|
|Journal Admin||Journal Admin|
|Farideh HashemianNejad||Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Sciences, Mashhad Branch, Islamic Azad University, Mashhad, Iran|
|Roodabeh Hooshmandi||Electrical Consultant, Islamic Azad University, Research Sciences Branch, Tehran, Iran|
|Arezoo Vazifeh||M.A, Department of Educational Psychology, Research Sciences Unit, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran|